One day seminar for dentists
Buying and running a successful dental practice takes a lot of hard work and determination. As well as all the benefits of being your own boss such as choosing which hours you work, job security and being able to fit the practice around your family and lifestyle, you’ll also have significant responsibilities to fulfil as a business owner. You’re no longer just running a dental practice, but a business that you need to fully understand and get right from the start.
Ongoing day to day business issues will of course be top of your agenda, but as a business owner you also have to adhere to strict CQC standards that are definitely not to be ignored as failure to comply will put your business at risk, plus deal with all the employment and HR legalities that come with being an employer. What’s more, for anyone looking to secure funding from the banks, it’s important to demonstrate that some management training has been undertaken.
So if you’re thinking of buying a practice or are already running one and want to improve
your knowledge, come along to our one day management day. You’ll hear from a range of speakers, all of whom have years of experience in the dental sector and specialist knowledge that will help you make the right decisions both now and in the coming months.
Who should attend?
- Dental practice owners (particularly those who have owned a practice for less than 2 years)
- Dentists seriously considering practice ownership in 2020.
- Hear the latest update on the dental sales market.
- Learn about financial accounts & how to prepare a business plan to successfully secure bank funding for a practice purchase.
- Understand the importance of having correct employment & HR policies/procedures in place.
- To know the consequences of not complying with current employment legislation.
- Discover proven techniques for successfully leading a team.
- Hear tips and advice on best practice for operational excellence.
- Understand the importance of forward planning.