One day management seminar
This unique one-day seminar is designed to teach you the fundamentals of buying and running a successful dental practice and a chance to hear inside information on the current dental market.
We’ll show you how to make the most of being your own boss and fulfil your responsibilities as a dental practice owner.
You will learn to successfully lead a team, manage financial accounts, prepare a business plan, and get advice on best practice for operating a good dental practice.
What’s more, you will walk away with the skills that will allow you to be more confident in running a successful practice and have the most up to date knowledge on the dental market.
The seminar will be delivered by a number of leading dental professionals:
- Andy Acton: Director, FTA Group
- David Brewer: Managing Director, FTA Finance
- Lis Hughes: Managing Director, Frank Taylor & Associates
- Chris Strevens: Director, FTA Group
Who is this course designed for?
- Dental practice owners (particularly those who have owned a practice for less than 2 years)
- Dentists seriously considering practice ownership
The seminar is designed to help improve the knowledge and skills of those new to practice ownership or those wanting to get ahead with their practice management.
If you’re ready to learn more, the Building Business Competence seminar is the right course for you.
The day will have a carefully planned structure in order to deliver as much vital information as possible.
- Hear the latest update on the dental sales market.
- Learn more about financial accounts & how to prepare a business plan to successfully secure bank funding for a practice purchase.
- Understand more about employment & HR (from an employer’s perspective).
- Discover proven techniques for successfully leading a team.
- Hear tips and advice on best practice for operational excellence.
- Understand the importance of forward planning.