Frank Taylor & Associates specialises in practice valuations, sales, purchases and business improvement consultancy services for dental professionals in England and Wales. The company has been involved in the sale and valuation of thousands of dental practices nationwide, and has a depth of experience that is unrivalled in the UK.
Confidentiality and professionalism are critical when discussing your practice or plans for the future – you can be assured of this when you deal with Frank Taylor & Associates.
There are many sound commercial reasons why you should choose us, including:
- We have completed on more dental practice sales than any other sales broker in the UK.
- We have been recognised as the UK’s leading dental sales broker for the past 30+ years & have been awarded numerous prestigious awards as testament to this.
- We have a database of over 5,400 registered buyers, all of whom have been financially pre-assessed and are actively looking to buy a dental practice.
- As a company, we are committed to the Practice Sales Promise – a voluntary code of conduct that sets minimum standards within the dental practice sales market with the overall aim of making the process of buying and selling a dental practice more straightforward and transparent.
- We have a dedicated & experienced account management team who work with our clients throughout the sales process & we continue to provide support post-completion through our extensive network of partner companies.
- We only market a dental practice for sale that has been valued by one of our experienced valuers.
- All practices sold with us are launched to the open market (unless we’re specifically requested not to) and not just to a select few, as we believe this builds competitive pressure and achieves true market value prices.
- We are very clear in our duty and only realise a commission fee once a sale is completed and, unlike our competitors, we DO NOT accept a commission fee from a buyer.
- Our client reviews speak for themselves – read more!
Read our Vision Statement