Frank Taylor & Associates (FTA) understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.ft-associates.com, (“our site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you contact us via our website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our services, products and other updates from across the FTA Group.
- FTA may, from time to time, use your information to recommend other products or services to you. Occasionally, we may contact you by letter, telephone or email to inform you about other products and services which may be of interest to you.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, which this policy and our use of personal data has been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – ie the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone or post. We will not, however, send you and unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- in the course of registering or using this website and any services offered via FTA, certain information about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to FTA or and, potentially, to third parties who host FTA’s web servers or assist FTA in maintaining this website; and
If after you provide your details to FTA, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for FTA to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting [email protected] or mailing Frank Taylor & Associates, 1-3 Bradmore Building, Bradmore Green, Hertfordshire, AL9 7QR.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
FTA will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than as described in this clause (unless it is legally required to do so).
FTA may need to pass your information to third parties who help us to maintain, administer or develop the website but, if so, that information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose. In addition, FTA may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns and related website information to reputable third-parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
FTA reserves the right to access and disclose personal data or information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself or its users.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.