As a company, we’re committed to supporting the Practice Sales Promise:
- We respect and observe the highest levels of integrity, and respect confidentiality.
- We will always agree terms and conditions prior to engaging in any formal work.
- There are no hidden fees and our fee structure will be clearly explained at the outset with complete
transparency on who is liable for fees with any financial bias declared.
- We fully comply with the Information Commissioners Office and GDPR guidelines for Data Protection.
- We deposit all money held on behalf of clients in a separate designated account.
- We will treat all clients with dignity and respect at all times.
- We allow easy access to the Directors should it be necessary to complain about any aspect of our service.
- We will never put ourselves above the needs of our clients.
- We maintain an adequate number of technically competent and client focussed personnel thereby
ensuring our high standards of service.
- We will immediately declare any foreseeable financial bias or conflict of interest.
- We will disclose any new material information impacting on a transaction at the earliest opportunity
- We ensure all client information is securely disposed of using a reputable shredding company who issue
a certificate of safe destruction.
- We will explain what we expect from you.
- We will carry out our work in a timely manner.
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries.
For more information, please call us on 0330 088 1156.