In today’s competitive marketplace, it’s important to ensure you maintain relationships with exiting patients and at the same time work to attract new patients to your practice. Although the latter may seem like an easier option to help keep your patient numbers up, it may be worth thinking about how much keeping an existing customer costs too. Research shows that it is in fact 6 to 7 times more costly to acquire a new customer than it is to retain an existing one.
With this in mind, we’ve teamed up with a dental marketing agency, which utilises voice marketing techniques to drive lost patients back into your chair and convert them into paying clients quickly and cost effectively.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Gets your marketing budget working harder for you – using them to call and reactivate your lapsed patients requires a much smaller marketing investment than would be required to attract a new patient into your practice.
- You only pay per appointment made – they work on a pay-per-appointment basis, which means there’s no financial exposure for practices unless an appointment is made.
- Leave the hard work to the experts – by using their services, there’s no pressure on you to brief, manage, monitor and motivate an in-house team to do the job, leaving your team to do what they do best…care for your patients.
- Dedicated team of skilled voice marketers – they have a team of experienced and motivated marketing specialists who spend the time to understand your patients and your practice tone of voice.
- Patient data cleansing exercise – as well as reactivating lapsed patients, they will ensure that all of the information you hold for lapsed patients is up-to-date and ready for future use.
Don’t forget, they will only charge you a fee once an appointment has been secured with your patient – you can’t ask for fairer than that; no catches, just patients coming back through your door!