The information shall be treated as confidential:
- Information of whatever nature, which is obtained whether in writing or orally from or pursuant to discussions with the following:
- Frank Taylor & Associates Limited
It is understood that the following items shall be excluded from this agreement:-
- Confidential Information, which at the time of disclosure is within the public domain.
- Confidential Information, which after disclosure comes into the public domain, other than as a result of a disclosure by Frank Taylor & Associates Limited or its agents or representatives.
- Confidential Information that we may be required to disclose by and Court of competent jurisdiction or Government Agency lawfully requesting the same or by the regulations of any recognised Stock Exchange.
In consideration of the confidential information being made available to you hereby undertakes that:
- It will treat and safeguard all the Confidential Information received by it at any time.
- It will not at any time without prior written consent of Frank Taylor & Associates Limited disclose or reveal Confidential Information to any person or other party whatever, other than the employees and advisors who are required in the course of their duties to receive and consider the same.
Frank Taylor & Associates Limited confirms that all Confidential Information given is considered to be accurate and agrees that it shall be the basis of any future contract between the parties.
5. Governing Law
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.